Forgotten Login ID AND Password
If you’ve forgotten both your Login ID and your password, click here for assistance.
How to Reset Your Password
Online Banking now has a Reset feature which comes in handy if you ever forget your password and lock yourself out of the service. There’s only one catch – you need to set it up now so it’s ready whenever you need it.
To activate the Reset feature, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on “Options” on the toolbar.
- Verify your email address.
- Create a “PASSWORD Reset Question”. This is a question that only you will know the answer.
- Type the answer to the question in the “PASSWORD Reset Answer.”
- Click “Submit.”
If you lock yourself out, all you need to do is click “Reset PASSWORD” and provide the following information:
- Your Login ID
- Your Email address on file with the bank
- Email Subject*
*We will add the text you enter in the Email subject line to the PASSWORD Reset email we send you. You will then know that the email regarding your password is legitimate and was sent from us to you based on your request.
If you haven’t activated the self-reset feature, and need assistance with your password, click here.
To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit MasterCard®
- Call your South Atlantic Bank office during business hours for assistance.
- Call Telephone Banking locally at 839.1351, press 5 and follow the prompts.
(If you are out of town, you can reach Telephone Banking toll-free at 1.877.763.5324.)
- If you are enrolled in our Online Banking program, log on and click on the “Options” tab. Then click on the ATM/Debit Card tab to select the missing card.
When a card’s status is changed to indicate that it is lost or stolen, it is effective immediately and NO transactions will be approved on the card.
To Report a Lost or Stolen MasterCard® Credit Card
You can report a lost or stolen credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling credit card support toll-free at 1.800.944.2726. You may also contact the bank during business hours for assistance.